Thinking about having your make-up done for a wedding, prom, a photo session, or just something special? Here are 5 tips to keep in mind to ensure you will get the most out of your experience and love the way you look!
- First, wash your face… make sure all the sleep is out of your eyes and your skin is moisturized, your make-up will adhere more smoothly as well as last longer.
- Brush your teeth…this is mostly for the benefit of the make-up artist, but it does save you from rubbing all your lip stick/gloss off if you choose to brush your teeth after you have had a full face of professional make-up freshly done.
- Speaking of lipstick and lips, take care of your lips beforehand making sure they are not chapped. Lipstick and lip gloss does not look pretty on cracked lips.
- Groom your eyebrows!!! If you wax, pluck, or thread…. whatever it may be just make sure it is fresh for your make-up application. There is just something about perfect eyebrows that create an absolutely flawless look.
- During make-up application, hold as still as possible. Focus on what is going on by taking instruction from the makeup artist. The more still you can hold, the better your make-up will turn out!