You’ve waited your whole life. I’ve been there. I get it! You want your wedding day to be flawless. While I can’t guarantee the flowers will be fresh or the ring bearer will make it all the way down the aisle, I can say for sure that with Designed Elegance you receive the perfect duo of makeup and hair assured to last all the way through your grand exit song!
Designed Elegance makes your vision come to reality as together we create the perfect personalized look for your unforgettable day. Your guests won’t stop talking about what a radiant and stunning bride you are! Take a look below at some of our fantastic weddings.
- Featured on IG @smpweddings | Style Me Pretty
This was a styled editorial shoot that was a collaboration of many talented vendors all located in Southern California. Below is a list of everyone involved!
Hair & Make-up: @designedelegance
Desserts: @lemignonmacaron more
- The day brought laughter, tears, warm sunshine, and dance moves but Chelsey remained flawless throughout her entire day! Chelsey + Garret got married in Visalia, CA at a venue called Victorian Gardens. The time of year was absolutely delightful.
Photographer: Ely Roberts
Venue: Victorian Gardens more
- Josh + April got married in Saratoga California at the beautiful Mountain Winery. April wanted her hair down for the ceremony and then an up-do for the reception. Their day was magical, filled with love and honor and I was so blessed to be apart of it.
Venue: Mountain Winery, Saratoga California
Photographer: Monika Greenway Photography more
- This Newport Beach Wedding took place in the backyard of a private home. The bride and groom designed their wedding based on their own personal style, what class I might add! For the trial run, we practiced two different hair styles and the bride went with this down elegant look.
- Here are some photos of a fun little shoot I did with the following talented vendors.
Venue: Arroyo Trabuco @ArroyoTrabucoGolfClub
Producer/Stylist: Jamie Delsigne @JamieDelsigne
Dress: Mon Amie Bridal Salon @monamiebridalsalon
Dessert: Sweet and Saucy Shop @SweetNSaucyShop
Tables/Chairs/Dinnerware: Archive Rentals @ArchiveRentals
Models: Megan Muchow @MeganSummerMuchow & Aaron Encinas @AaronEncinasMusic
Florals: Green Leaf Designs
Geodes with airplants: Mineral and Sage more
- Carly + Mark |
I absolutely loved Carly's look. Her bangs framed her face to give her a petite feminine look. The lace encompassed the vintage theme of this vineyard wedding! I did the hair and makeup for Carly and her entire bridal party.
Photographer: Megan Welker Photography
Venue: 3 Oaks Vineyard
- This Bride met her soul mate salsa dancing... without a doubt "Summer Salsa night" was the perfect theme for their wedding! Holly wanted to make sure that her hair was secure to last through all her dance moves, however it did not look "tight" or "slick".
Hair and Airbrushed Makeup for the Bride and all her bridesmaids! The Brides hair stayed flawless throughout the reception and even survived her dance moves! For more breathtaking pictures form this wedding click here
Photographer: Kelsey Lauren Photography
Venue: Heritage Museum more
This wedding took place at a private Estate in the hills of Pasadena, CA. The bougainvilleas were vibrant but nothing could detract from this gorgeous bride. The photographer captured these amazing moments throughout the morning as I gave Portia the full Bridal treatment!
Photography by: Julia C. Moegelin t
Photography blog: www.juliacmoegelin.blogspot.com
Facebook Page: Julia Moegelin Photography more
- This is the same styled photo shoot as seen here just a different look! If you are wondering, YES I did this handsome man's hair and makeup!! He was my first male makeup client ever, needless to say he really didn't need that much work!!
Photographer: Michelle Kim
Set & Wardrobe Stylist: Joanna Park
Assistant: Hoang Xuan Pham
Hair & Makeup: Designed Elegance
Models: Sazan Barzani & Stevie Hendrix
Florist: Chloe Cash Floral Art
Stationary: Sable & Snow
- Designed Elegance is featured on From Ring to Reception today! Chelsea is an amazing wedding coordinator and I was so honored to do the makeup for this beautiful Bride and all of her lovely ladies. Click on the link to check out all of the other photos from this glamorous wedding!!
This bride and bridal party was amazing! Courtney, the bride, was going for a glamorous vintage look. I did soft bronze cheeks, and drew out her eyes with a thick top line. This complimented her thick, full, long lashes and really gave her a classic chic look. I went for the nude lip to keep the attention on her eyes, ...more
Rachel wanted her hair down for the wedding ceremony and then wanted an up-do for the reception! I gave her long pretty curls with a half-up half down style. Right before they announced the new bride and groom at the reception, I met the bride outside and transitioned her hair into a swooped up do to the side!
Roomates, classmates, ministry partners, snowboard junkies, bargain queens, Cabo chicas, best friends, Maid of Honor; these are just a few priceless things this beautiful bride Casey and I have shared over the years. It was an absolute joy to do her wedding make-up! These pictures reflect the gorgeous woman Casey is on the outside, as well as giving you just ...more
- I am sure you would all agree, what an absolutely gorgeous bride Abbey was!! The two of us are like sisters, no matter where we are or what happens in our life we will always adore each other. Since 5th grade, Abbey and I grew up together... there really was not much we did not do without each other. As ...more